Teeth Whitening very important for your smile. Your smile has a direct influence on your personality. This is why people who have stained teeth often find it difficult to make friends or enjoy lasting relationships. A recent survey by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry showed that people who had a pleasant smile were more successful in their professional and family lives.
If you’re also worried about your coffee or tea stains, then we have the perfect solution for you with professional teeth whitening.
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure in which we will remove your teeth stains by using very safe, but highly potent bleaching agents. In just a single appointment, we guarantee you will observe a remarkable reduction in the shade and color of your teeth.
Who Can Benefit from Teeth Whitening?
DentSpa Teeth Whitening is ideal for you if you have any of the following problems:
- Coffee and Tea Stains – we all know that teeth can become stained because of excessive coffee or tea intake. If you can’t help yourself when it comes to drinking coffee or tea, then we can help you get rid of your teeth stains with our professional teeth whitening.
- Tobacco Stains – tobacco in any form, can stain your teeth as it contains tar and nicotine. Our professional teeth whitening is very useful in removing teeth stains caused due to tobacco smoking or chewing.
- Age-related Teeth Darkening – with advancement in age, the color of teeth tends to darken. For many people, this darkening effect is not acceptable. If you want to regain your youthful looks with pearly white teeth, then our teeth whitening is the perfect option for you.
- Plaque and Tartar Deposits – taking good care of your oral hygiene is not just essential for maintaining excellent dental and overall health, but it's equally necessary for preserving your smile. If you don’t look after your oral health, plaque and tartar deposits form on your teeth which can lead to tooth staining.
How Can DentSpa Teeth Whitening Help you?
Now that you are ready to get rid of your teeth stains, here’s how our dentists will perform the teeth whitening procedure:
- Consultation – the first in teeth whitening is a consultation with our dentists, who will thoroughly examine your teeth and determine you are a candidate for our in-office teeth whitening with Zoom. Depending upon the severity of your tooth staining, our dentists will also give you an idea of the number of whitening procedures required to achieve an optimal result.
- Seeing the Results – the whitening procedure will take about 45 minutes of the whitening procedure, during which you will relax enjoy soothing music or an entertaining movie. You will immediately notice an amazing improvement in your tooth color by up to eight shades, and that too in just a single sitting!
For many patients, a single sitting is usually sufficient to restore their smile and facial esthetics. However, for patients who have very heavy stains, multiple sessions may be required to achieve the desired results.
Why is DentSpa the Best for Teeth Whitening?
At this point, you might ask yourself “why should I go to DentSpa, why not other practices in Istanbul?”. Well, here’s your answer:
- Seeing is Believing – we guarantee you that just after one tooth whitening sitting, you will feel a remarkable difference in the shade of your teeth. This is because we use the best tooth whitening Zoom formula which is commonly used in all top-rated cosmetic dental practices throughout the world.
- We have the Expertise! – We also believe that just using the most potent formula is not sufficient. It’s the skill of the dentist which matters most. That is why we have some of the best and renowned cosmetic dentists in town, who are D. holders in their respective fields. Therefore, you are in safe and capable hands with us.
- No Sensitivity – often patients complain about the sensitivity of teeth after a whitening procedure. Not at DentSpa! Our Zoom whitening formula has been clinically proven to prevent tooth sensitivity. Moreover, we also use a special unique post-whitening anti-sensitivity gel which makes sure that you do not feel any pain when you enjoy an ice-cream or a hot drink!
At DentSpa, it’s not just a tooth whitening procedure. It’s much more than that! With our most luxurious Dental Spa environment, you can relax and forget about your worries while we give you the smile of your dreams. So, visit us today and let us take care of your smile and dental health.
Maintaining your Beautiful Smile
Getting your teeth whitened at Dentspa is the easy part! The tricky part is to keep your brand-new smile for a long time. However, don’t worry, we offer simple solutions and tips for you to prolong the results of your teeth whitening:
we will not only whiten your teeth professionally at our office, but we will also give you custom-made trays and unique whitening formula for use at home. This will ensure that you retain your whitening results for a longer time.